[Webtest] WebTest CC Build Rel.278 Successful

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 16:02:39 +0200

Hi,

> Hi,
>
> > I think this doesn't make sense. Why would we make to steps in one? It
would
> > be the same as a <clicklink href="page1.html:page2.html"/> which would
click
> > on the link to page1.html and in the resulting page click on the link to
> > page2.html.
>
> I see this not as two steps in one because it is not comparable with
> clicking a link. If you see it from a view perspective you see all
> frames if you open the super-page.. Then it's possible to follow all
> frames you see when you invoke a page..

if the test fails with:
  <followframe name="foo:bar"/>
you get less information as with
    <followframe name="foo"/>
    <followframe name="bar"/>
where you can immediately see if it is the first or the second frame that is
lacking.

Furthermore in a real test sequence, one will probably not have the 2
followframe just one after the other but something like
    <followframe name="foo"/>
    <verify....>
    <followframe name="bar"/>
with some verifications on the first retrieved frame.

Marc.