[Webtest] WebTest CC Build Rel.278 Successful

Torben Tretau webtest@lists.canoo.com
26 May 2003 13:34:09 +0200

Hi!

On Mon, 2003-05-26 at 04:21, Daniel Sheppard wrote:

> > What I want to have and that's what the patch I've sent can do is:
> >     <invoke stepid="get first Page" url="..."/>
> >     <followframe name="foo"/>
> >     <followframe name="bar"/>
> > that is just one thing at a time.
>
> If you use that approach, then there is now wat to get to the blub frame after you've down a followframe foo.
>
> Or is there no way to get back up the frames as it is now?

That's right, if you want to get back with that solution you have to do
a new invoke..
With the present solution it should be possible to receive all frames
you would see from a previous invoke.

Perhaps one solution could be to add another step, but actually they
would do nearly the same..

Torben