[Webtest] storexpath problem

Gary Shih webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 13:38:03 -0700

>I have never used that tasks and so I got no deep knowledge from them,
>but as i understand them they are just dynamic properties that can be
>used inside of webtest-steps (with #{output}).

did you mean to say "${output}" instead of "#{output}" ?

I've check out the latest build and the ${output} dynamic property still did
not get set.

I did verified the "stepid" in <followframe> is now working fine.

Also, WebTest.dtd in "docs.zip" should be updated to add "stepid" in the
ATTLIST.

<!ELEMENT followframe EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST followframe
                stepid CDATA #IMPLIED