[Webtest] RE: webunit version of Canoo WebTest

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:30:21 -0700 (PDT)

Its a cool idea but it would hamper all of us who work
on unix :(. The major advantage i found in Canoo was
its platform independance. I have been with some of
the other costly automation tools and none of them is
as cool as this one...and you do not need to have
seperate scripts for different platforms/browsers.

Rather than goin in for a new engine like
webunit...*I* would prefer enhancing the JS support.

Cheers!
Aatish

http://lists.canoo.com/pipermail/webtest/2002q4/000333.html