[Webtest] Can Canoo-WebTest handle pop-up windows?

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:29:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Hetal,

I guess not yet!...i had tried this some time back too
but dint wrk out. You could ofcourse use an invoke
directly to invoke the popup window...might i am not
sure how the synchronizing with the main window work.

Yes if the popup window does not set any parameters to
the main window i dont see any problem in using canoo
for such a thing.

The best way to find out would be to try it out :)

Cheers!
Aatish

--- "Thakkar, Hetal" <hetal.thakkar@citigroup.com>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I read through the earlier posts on the board
> regarding this question
> and found that in December, this was not supported.
> Can anyone let me
> know, if pop-up windows are supported now?
>
> Thanks,
> Hetal

=====
THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE: