[Webtest] Can Canoo-WebTest handle multiple hosts?

Thakkar, Hetal webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:19:32 -0400

Thanks,
Hetal

-----Original Message-----
From: Healey, Thomas [mailto:HealeyT@darden.virginia.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 6:00 AM
To: webtest@gate.canoo.com
Subject: RE: [Webtest] Can Canoo-WebTest handle multiple hosts?

Not within the same testspec. You cannot change configs within a single
testspec. This is unfortunate but true because it doesn't allow you to
switch hosts or ports (or anything else set in the config) within the
testspec which I would have found useful because it now requires me to
have my test data within my java EAR.

Tom