[Webtest] some problems getting started

Stefan Armbruster webtest@lists.canoo.com
04 Jul 2003 17:14:59 +0200

Hi,

I just tried to get started with WebTest (using build.zip buildversion
285). I followed the steps in
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/install.html
and encoutered three problems:

1) webtestTaskdefs.properties is not included in the zip file. I
manually copied it from cvs to WEBTEST_HOME

2) doc/samples/installTest.xml could not find webtest.jar. I've added
<fileset dir="${webtest.home}" includes="**/plain/*.jar"/>
in line 38

3) doc/samples/installTest.xml gave this error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/cyberneko/html/HTMLConfiguration

To solve this I downloaded the parser from
http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/html/ and put nekohtml.jar into
WEBTEST_HOME/lib

After fixing these 3 issues I was able to run the install test.

Regards,
Stefan