[Webtest] JSP pages don't finish rendering

Raible, Matt webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:03:01 -0600

I recently upgraded from webtest build265 to webtest307 and it doesn't seem
to be able to select options in a <select>.

Here's my step:

    <setselectfield stepid="Select roles in user roles list"
                    name="roles"
                    value="Field User" />
    <clickbutton label="Add New User" stepid="Click button 'Add New User'"/>

in webtestTaskDefs.properties:

    clickbutton=com.canoo.webtest.steps.request.ClickButton
    setselectfield=com.canoo.webtest.steps.SetSelectField

The error I get is:

    Test step clickbutton named "Click button 'Add New User'" failed with
message "No such parameter in
    form: roles"

If I look at the lastResponse*.html, the page stops rendering before the
"roles" <select> is rendered.  However, if I execute the same steps through
a browser, everything works fine.  Any ideas or ways to debug?

Thanks,

Matt