[Webtest] Redirect

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:21:54 -0400

>From my login page, the next page is a  redirect that transfers you on the
main menu page.  This intermediate page flashes on the screen very quickly.
I am attempting to do a "verifytext", but the page flies by so fast, the
verifytext does not have time to execute.  Consequently, I get an error on
the main menu.  Any idea on how to code Canoo to so my verifytext  stays
in sync with the login, redirect and main menu page?  The redirect code is
below.

Thanks.