[Webtest] Redirect and Verifytext

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:34:18 -0400

>From my login page, the next page is a  redirect that transfers you on the
main menu page.  This intermediate page flashes on the screen very quickly.
I am attempting to do a "verifytext", but the page flies by so fast, the
verifytext does not have time to execute.  It is verifying the text for the
redirect page.  It is trying to verify text for the next page before it
comes up. Consequently, I get an error on the main menu.  Any idea on how
to code Canoo to so my verifytext  stays  in sync with the login, redirect
and main menu page?  The redirect code is below.

Thanks.