[Webtest] Redirect and Verifytext

Christian Sell webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:43:35 +0200

As I understand the semantics of the "http-equiv=refresh" attribute, it
is an instruction to the browser to request the given URL after a number
of seconds.
In the context of WebTest, HttpUnit and WebTest together take the role
of the browser - and I would be pretty amazed if they would honor this
attribute at all.