[Webtest] Getting html

James Asher webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:41:57 -0700 (PDT)

We have an application that has a registration process
that creates dynamic pages with cookies.  We'd like to
be able to check the validity of the (x)html through
the W3C's validator.  We'd like to all have this as
one ant task.

Is this a feasible project I could do using Canoo?
I've never used Canoo and am looking into what it can
and can't do.  My biggest problem is getting the
actual html from a page in the registration process at
any one time.

Please let me know if this is feasible with canoo, if
not, any other suggestions on "web-testing type
applications" would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.