[Webtest] Paramaterized test sequences

Bill Milbratz webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:53:15 -0500

------=_NextPartTM-000-697a2cda-7cfa-4657-8794-a1ef8c6e8760

------_=_NextPart_001_01C34C9D.0FFB9BF0

>Is there any reasonable way to pull out a sequence
>of test steps that should depend on some parameters?

You could generate the usecase webtest xml files using xsl and a
'usercase-parameters' xml file.  I've done this and it's worked fine. It
does take some setup effort, however.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C34C9D.0FFB9BF0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: [Webtest] Paramaterized test sequences</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt;Is there any reasonable way to pull out a =
sequence</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&gt;of test steps that should depend on some =
parameters?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>You could generate the usecase webtest xml files =
using xsl and a 'usercase-parameters' xml file.&nbsp; I've done this =
and it's worked fine. It does take some setup effort, =
however.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>