[Webtest] Paramaterized test sequences

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:54:58 +0200

Hi Brandon,

I totally agree to your point, and I haven't found a good solution
either. Although we managed to structure out tests with external
entity and properties this approach is kind of cumbersome.

I thought of doing something like

<steps id="login">
	<invoke .../>
	<verify... #{username}/>
</steps >

and use it like

<step refid="login">
	<param name="username" value="tim" />
	<param name="password" value="lutefisk" />
</step >

But I didn't take the time yet to dive deeper into that problem.

cheers