[Webtest] WebTest combineded with Cactus?

Siegfried Göschl webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:56:55 +0200

Hi Eric,

now we got a more beautiful JUNIT style approach for Maven B10 -
check out

http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/webtest/webtest-report.html

I could need some clarifcation - I thought Cactus is a Client/Server
JUNIT and I can't see how to integrate those with ANT needed to
execute the Canoo WebTest scripts?!

Having said that Dion Gillard currently works on Maven plugin for
DBUnit - maybe this could help ....

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl