[Webtest] WebTest combineded with Cactus?

Scot Hale webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:03:52 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01C34D3D.CD3D3430

WebTest combineded with Cactus?I agree with you Eric.  It is difficult =
to maintain the web-tests with dynamic/changing/growing applications, =
but I haven't used Cactus. =20

Are you just looking for a more generic interface to the Canoo webtest =
engine?

One that would be able to start a test(s) which are defined in ant.xml =
files and gather the results in via a java object, (or xml?) of some =
sort.

1.) Cactus Starts
2.) Cactus Calls Canoo Interface (any number of times)
3.) Canoo interface starts Ant
4.) Canoo interface gathers results from the test and returns them
5.) Catctus does what ever it needs to with the results

I am guessing the only thing that is currently missing is a nice =
interface, and perhaps a Cactus friendly object to return.

Is that anything like what you are looking for Eric?
  ----- Original Message -----=20