[Webtest] WebTest combineded with Cactus?

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 08:11:46 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C34DEE.ECEE9600

Wow!  Very succinct!  I wish I could have written my original email =
like
that.

Yes, I want to be able to postprocess the results from the WebTests, =
and I
want to be able to 1) build my code, 2) start up my server, 3) Run my
Webtest script, 4) collate the results with out resorting to lots of
ant/jelly trickery. =20

I have found that the more configuration required, the less likely the =
tests
are maintained.  Additionally, if Cactus ran the webtest script, then
presumably when my Continous Integration package like CruiseControl or
Anthill was run, it would run the webtests scripts without even =
noticing!

Eric Pugh=20