[Webtest] WebTest combineded with Cactus?

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eric,

I dont know if I am on the write track but we have a
simialr system running with Gump (from Apache), Maven,
& Canoo.

And I guess you could do the same with it too...

Cheers!
Aatish

=====
THE FOUR STAGES OF LIFE: