[Webtest] Error Message

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:40:15 -0400

All of a sudden I started receiving the error messages below.  My scripts
run OK, but does anyone know what I have done to cause this?

line 180 column 7 - Error: <left> is not recognized!
This document has errors that must be fixed before
using HTML Tidy to generate a tidied up version.

line 121 column 7 - Error: <left> is not recognized!
This document has errors that must be fixed before
using HTML Tidy to generate a tidied up version.

line 153 column 7 - Error: <left> is not recognized!
This document has errors that must be fixed before
using HTML Tidy to generate a tidied up version.

line 253 column 7 - Error: <left> is not recognized!
This document has errors that must be fixed before
using HTML Tidy to generate a tidied up version.

line 222 column 7 - Error: <left> is not recognized!
This document has errors that must be fixed before
using HTML Tidy to generate a tidied up version.

Thanks in advance!

Email: emstephanson@aep.com