[Webtest] WebTest combineded with Cactus?

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 02:23:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eric,

Our setup has been configured by one of the geeks out
here. And things are certainly simple with the *goals*
defined in maven. I am maling you our plugin.jelly
offlist.

The maven.xmls just use the goals definded in it I
guess.

Cheers!
Aatish

=====