[Webtest] Info on improvements in this mailing list?

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:17:39 +0200

Hi Marc,

I agree to your point.

The current policy is to announce all changes that have an effect on either
the Webtest users or developers on this list.
I think we should also have a web-based "changes since" section.

There were a lot of changes recently, but they were mostly to complete the
selftest coverage and some minor refactoring that were done during this
effort.

The nitty-gritty details of every change can be found in the
cruise-control section where every build comes with a comment (sometimes
even per file).

cheers
Mittie

P.S. I think we should also provide access to a selection of older builds
and provide infos on changes "since then".