[Webtest] com.canoo.webtest.steps.request.ClickLink should call WebLink.click()

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:25:45 +0200

Hi,

the clicklink task performs a fully new request using the uri extracted from
the link. I think it should rather use the httpUnit WebLink.click() method.
This would allow to conserve frames & co (as it is made for clickbutton).

Marc.

PS: 2 misc questions:
- why not to use Jakarta log4j or Jarkarta Commons-logging rather than
custom (and therefore poorly featured) log utilities?
- why are the values in a formular not directly set but first stored in a
Map? If directly set, it would allow to report errors earlier or do I miss
something?