[Webtest] newbies question-how can I implement this

linux guy webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:14:03 +0800

hi,I install ant now,and can make it works well

I use <repeat count="X"> to visit one html page
to test our web server,when X is not big enought,such as(1-300),
it works well,but when I set X to 800 or some number else,
ant give me the exception "connection time out".

so I wanna set when one step is finished,the process can pause for some time,
I think there may be some Specification which is similar with sleep in C,
but I can't find it?

how can I do?thx

http://www.linuxmail.org/