[Webtest] newbies question-how can I implement this

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 10:30:17 +0200

Hi,

there is no such "sleep" step but you can easily create a CustomStep
for doing so. Refer to the online doc for more information.

What feature of your application are your going to test
with such a high repeat count?

curious