[Webtest] subroutines

Thakkar, Hetal webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:28:50 -0400

Hi,

If I have several tests that are very similar, but differ just a little
bit, then is there a way to extract the common things into a subroutine?

For example, If I have two testcases, the testcases are navigating upto
a page and verifying a table on thege. On one page the table's data
starts at first column, while on the other data starts at line 2. The
data is exactly the same, but the lines are displaced by 1 lets say. Is
there a way to extract the table verification as a subroutine and pass
it a parameter that specifies which line the table starts from or
something similar to that?

Thanks,
Hetal