[Webtest] Canoo release number

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:54:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

maybe we should ask the question the other way around?! What are the disadvantages of the current release system?!

+) Everyone uses a different build of Canoo WebTest depending on the time of the last download.

+) What has changed between two builds?!

+) What are the exact versions of the required JARs ... welcome the JAR hell ... :-)

I'm my humble opinion there is nothing wrong with the daily build but it is not perfect either.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

PS: Did I tell you that Maven could be integrated into CruiseControl ... :-)