[Webtest] how to click on an image w/o a name?

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:51:45 +0200

Hi Richard,

your webtest is almost fine. You shouldn't provide the "label"
or "name" unless there is one. Form/index locator will do the job.

Problems are that you are writing the html through the javascript
document.write() method. WebTest will not recognize it.

Try putting your html directly into your page and your tests will
find it.

cheers