[Webtest] Extending Canoo

Adeel Khan webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:07:26 -0500

Hi Jeff,
I would greatly appreciate the modified steps that you have written if you can email them
to me. Also, how can I see the javascripts errors or warnings in the Canoo WebTest tool. I
know that I could use the HttpUtilOptions class to enable error collections in HttpUnit.
I havent figured out how to enable javascript errors and how to actually be able to see
them through Canoo.
I really appreciate your help and time.
Best Regards,
Adeel Khan