[Webtest] Wrapping WebTest with FIT

Jeff Nielsen webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:09:53 -0400

I am in the middle of a project to hook up WebTest to the FIT testing
framework (http://fit.c2.com).  The project makes it possible to "drive"
WebTest using FIT tables from an interface like FitNesse
(http://www.fitnesse.org)

My reason for doing this is that we have a lot of testers/BAs/customers who
are very comfortable writing WebTest tests.  But we are trying to move to
using FitNesse as a consolidated repository for requirements, planning, and
acceptance testing.

I am interested in knowing if anyone else has done/is doing anything
similar.  I would like to compare notes, approaches, etc.  I have already
been pointed to the jWebUnit project on sourceforge, which has a FIT plugin.

Thanks in advance.

--
Jeff Nielsen
Digital Focus