OT: RE: [Webtest] Request for comment: Dumping HTML DOM or XPATH

Bernhard Wagner webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:30:40 +0200

Hi there

Sorry for being OT, but I know you guys are using XPE together with eclipse.
And there seems to be no developer mailing list for XPE!

I intend to add functionality to XPE to allow choosing of the HTML Parser
via the GUI (in accordance with Alex Chaffee).

The test suite for XPE fails when run from within Eclipse because resources
are not found. Can anybody please enlighten me as to how the Launch
Configuration must be set so the Test Suite doesn't fail? Also: How must I
define the Launch Configuration in order to run XPE from within Eclipse (not
the Eclipse-Plugin, the plain XPE Java App) ?

Thank you very much
Bernhard