[Webtest] Button tag support for Clickbutton

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:02:00 +0200

Hi,

I just found I didn't integrate the tests on this that Aatish
contributed in February - what a shame.

As far as the patch is concerned, it seems to me that
clickbutton.java relies on a not-recent build (?).

I promise to do something about the type=button issue.
As always - I promise no dates :-)

cheers