[Webtest] Steps for running Webtest with SSL

Christian Schwarz webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:55:58 +0200

Hi,

 I want to know how Webtest can run with SSL. I read the introduction on
maven-plugins page (http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/webtest/ssl.html).
I've saved the certificate from server and create the "trust.keystore".
I changed the config file and start to invoke a SSL page, but it didn't run.
I think I have problems with the two properties which I should create

        <property name="webtest.connectioninitializer"
value="com.canoo.webtest.security.SunJsseBaseConnectionInitializer"/>
        <property name="webtest.truststore.file"
value="webtest/certificate/trust.keystore"/>

I don't know how they run with the webtest application and I think that the
"webtest.connectioninitializer" property can't find the right classpath. I
get following error message.

        [testSpec] java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Class
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.TrustManagerFactoryImpl configured for
TrustManagerFactory: not a TrustManagerFactory
        [testSpec] at javax.net.ssl.SunJSSE_b.a(Unknown Source)
        [testSpec] at javax.net.ssl.SunJSSE_b.a(Unknown Source)
        [testSpec] at javax.net.ssl.TrustManagerFactory.getInstance(Unknown
Source)

I would be happy if sb. can tell me how to get webtest running with SSL.

Thanks a lot!
Christian Schwarz