[Webtest] Setting up HTTPS support

Richard Raue webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:58:44 +0200

Hi Siegfried,

in your response to a question from Richard Hill
(http://lists.canoo.com/pipermail/webtest/2003q2/000744.html) you explained
how to get webtest work with https AND http.

Unfortunately I don't understand your example:

=== SAMPLE ================================

  <target name="SimpleTest" >
    <taskdef name="testSpec" classname= ....
    <testSpec name="SimpleTest1" >
      <config
        host="${jakarta.host}"
        port="${port}"
        protocol="${protocol}"
        basepath="${basepath}"
        summary="${summary}"
        verbose="${verbose}"
        saveresponse="${saveresponse}"
        resultpath="${resultpath}"
        haltonfailure="${haltonfailure}"
        haltonerror="${haltonerror}"
        showhtmlparseroutput="${showhtmlparseroutput}"
      />
      <steps>
	</steps>
    </testSpec>
  </target>

Where are theses variables ${port} and ${protocol} defined? I already tried
to define them in my .property-file this way:

port    =    80\
                443

protocol    =    http\
                        https

but expectedly webtest doesn't work with Ports like "80 443" ;-)

Would be happy about any further informations.

many greetings,
Richard