[Webtest] Button tag support for Clickbutton

Aatish Arora webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 02:07:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mittie,

Yup, its of an old build - 267 i guess
No problem - take ur time :)

Cheers!
Aatish

http://lists.canoo.com/pipermail/webtest/2003q1/000502.html
> > > thx for your support
> > > kuno
> > >
> > > my test html includes:
> > > <input type="submit" name="buttonSubmit"
> > > value="Submit">
> > > <input type="BUTTON" name="doLinkButton"
> value="DO
> > > onClick"

onClick="doLinkButton('WebTestExample','showPopUp');">

> > > my webtest xml:
> > > 			<steps>
> > >
> > > 				&login;
> > >
> > > 				<invoke stepid="Invoke WebTestExample"

url="lear.servlet.MainServlet?OBC=ch.ubs.skp.lear.bc.WebTestExample&amp;
> > > FID=showEdit"/>
> > > 				<clickbutton stepid="doLinkButton"
> > > name="doLinkButton" />
> > > 			</steps>
> > >

> > > related webtest failure message:
> > > com.canoo.webtest.engine.StepFailedException:
> Button
> > > with name
> > > <doLinkButton> and value <<not specified>> not
> > > found!, Step: ClickButton
> > > at

file:C:/Daten/QPtesting/webtest.canoo.com/lear/lear.xml:44: