[Webtest] <repeat>

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:32:20 +0200

Hi,

not on the "normal" way, but here is a tricky one:

Your counter is in a dynamic property. Let's say #{a}.
You can assign the increased value to a new dynamic property. Let's say
#{b}.
This assignment can be done via storexpath, where the xpath expression
can do anything with #{a}, e.g. #{a}+1 .

cheers
Mittie

BTW: You have set the high importance flag on you post.
So I guess you _very_urgently_ required this information...