[Webtest] Re: functional tests with canoo: javascript

Michael Parker webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:23:05 +0200

Hi Stefan,
thank you for the valuable answer/contribution ! We will check it out if we
can use a similar solution.

We already thought in simulating the javascript-triggerd submit by some kind
of work around (invoking with a complete url and all the nessesary
parameters.
But I'm wondering if this is still a good approach for a functional test of
a webapp ?
One of the things I'd like to test is exactly the correct working of dynamic
dependencies between input fields or selectboxes which should work the same
as from a regular browser.

Regards,
Michael