[Webtest] WINNING NOTIFICATION!

Matthew Fleming webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:44:14 +0200

EL GORDO SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY COMPANY
CALLE AROYO NO 13, PISO 4G 28030 MADRID.ESPA=D1A
TEL:+34 610 947 969 FAX:+34 915 120 749
DATE: 26th SEPTEMBER 2003
FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BATCH: EGS/ 22504002/03: REFERENCE: 15/0018/IPD

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION.

This is to inform you of the release of the EL-GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA LOTTER=
Y held on the 30th August 2003.Your name was attached to ticket number 185-=
01523370-100 with serial number 99375-0 that drew the lucky numbers of  06 =
20 25 26 37 49 which consequently won the lottery in the 5th category. You =
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of Euros 626,000.39C. (SIX =
HUNDRED AND TWENTY SIX THOUSAND EUROS AND THIRTY NINE CENTIMOS ONLY) in cas=
h credited to file with REF: N=BA.EGS/3662367114/13.This is from a total ca=
sh prize of Euros 70,020.225.00., shared among the several international wi=
nners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with our Security Company and insured in your na=
me. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this awar=
d from public notice until your claims has been processed and the money rem=
itted to your account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid dou=
ble claiming of unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participant=
s as it has happened in the past.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from =
25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and South Ame=
rica, Middle East and Africa as part of our International Promotions Progra=
m. We hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the subsequent =
programs.
To begin your lottery claims , please contact your claims agent, MR OSCAR D=
IAZ. (oscar-d@whpmail.com) operation manager BUENO LOPEZ LOTTERY AGENTS.. o=
n Tel: +34 659 002 957
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 17th October 2003 =
Any claim not made before this date will be returned to the MINISTERIO DE E=
CONOMIA Y HACIENDA. And also be informed that 10% of your lottery winning b=
elongs to (BUENO LOPEZ COMPANY) Because they are the company that bought yo=
ur ticket and played the lottery in your name, NOTE this 10% will be remitt=
ed after you have received your winnings prize because the money is insured=
 in your name already.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please rememb=
er to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with u=
s or your claim agent. furthermore, should there be any change of address, =
please do inform your claim agent as soon as possible. an original copy of =
your lucky winning ticket and your deposit certificate will be sent to you =
by your claim agent, MR OSCAR DIAZ.
CONGRATULATION!!!!! Once again from all members of our staff and thank you =
for being a part of our International promotions program.
we wish you continued good fortunes.

Sincerely yours,

MR ANTONIO GOMEZ
VICE PRESIDENT