[Webtest] Reading values from an XML File

Matt Raible webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:56:31 -0600

That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.  However, many of my
menu items are in JavaScript b/c we're using CoolMenus
(http://www.dhtmlcentral.com), so I doubt it'll work for those eh?  Oh
well, this certainly is a start.

Thanks,

Matt