[Webtest] Reading values from an XML File

Matt Raible webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:12:20 -0600

Is it possible to print out the URLs this task is grabbing as it goes=20
along?  I'd like to see what pages its grabbing, and I'm getting a=20
couple HTML Tidy pages and I'd like to know what pages they're on. =20
Right now, all I'm getting is:

CheckLinks:
     [canoo] Rhino classes (js.jar) not found - Javascript disabled
     [canoo] line 1,905 column 33 - Error: <td> missing '>' for end of=20=

tag
     [canoo] This document has errors that must be fixed before
     [canoo] using HTML Tidy to generate a tidied up version.

     [canoo] line 1,905 column 33 - Error: <td> missing '>' for end of=20=

tag
     [canoo] This document has errors that must be fixed before
     [canoo] using HTML Tidy to generate a tidied up version.=00

Thanks,

Matt