[Webtest] setselectfield with multiselect

Stefan Ruff webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 07:28:03 +0200

Hi all,

We use in our web test the following code snippet:

				<setselectfield
					stepid="Bitte auswählen"
					name="providerUebersteuerungsgrund"
					value="1"
					multiselect="true"
				/>
				<setselectfield
					stepid="Provider akzeptieren"
					name="providerUebersteuerungsgrund"
					value="99"
					multiselect="true"
				/>
				<setselectfield
					stepid="Bitte auswählen"
					name="providerUebersteuerungsgrund"
					value="0"
					multiselect="true"
				/>
				<setselectfield
					stepid="Bitte auswählen"
					name="providerUebersteuerungsgrund"
					value="0"
					multiselect="true"
				/>
				<setselectfield
					stepid="Bitte auswählen"
					name="providerUebersteuerungsgrund"
					value="0"
					multiselect="true"
				/>
				<setselectfield
					stepid="Bitte auswählen"
					name="providerUebersteuerungsgrund"
					value="0"
					multiselect="true"
				/>

When we get the parameter from the request we expected an array of the
following form: [1,99,0,0,0,0].

WebTest delivers an array in the form of [0,0,0,0,1,99].

We presume WebTest is sorting the list of values. Is there a good reason
doing this?

Our application needs the values in the correct order, as shown in the
template.

Best regards,
Stefan, Chris & Joël