[Webtest] Re: WebTest digest

Stefan Ruff webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:49:24 +0200

Dear Christopher

We fully agree with you.

The html code is even worse then you imagine. There is not one
mulitselectfield with same values; there are a few selectfields with the
same html name tag!

We know this a long time ago. But while the application was running fine,
there was no reason to change it.
Thanks WebTest we have to correct  this nasty code :-).

Stefan, Joël