[Webtest] Sleep Task?

Matt Raible webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:51:51 -0600

--Apple-Mail-4--714917804

I found that after adding js.jar to my classpath, I didn't need the
sleep task.  However, since I modified it for the latest build, I
figured I'd submit it to this list in hopes of getting it added to the
source tree.  If there is a more formal process of submitting patches,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

--Apple-Mail-4--714917804

package com.canoo.webtest.steps;

import com.canoo.webtest.engine.Context;
import com.canoo.webtest.engine.StepExecutionException;

import java.util.*;

/**
 * Sleeps for a period of time in seconds.
 *
 * Sleep Class
 * @author Richard Hill
 * @version 1.0
 */
public class Sleep extends Step {

    private String seconds;

    public void doExecute(Context context) throws Exception {

        expandProperties();
        verifyParameters();
        doSleep();

    }

    private void doSleep() {

        long sleepTime = (long) new Integer(seconds).intValue();

        try {
            Thread.sleep(sleepTime * 1000);
        } catch (InterruptedException ie) {
        }

    }

    protected void verifyParameters() {
        try {
            new Integer(seconds);
        } catch (NumberFormatException nfe) {
            throw new StepExecutionException("seconds must be an integer...check your value!");
        }

    }

    public void expandProperties() {
        seconds = expandDynamicProperties(seconds);
    }

    public String getSeconds() {
        return seconds;
    }

    public Map getParameterDictionary() {
        Map map = new HashMap();
        map.put("seconds", seconds);

        return map;
    }

    public void setSeconds(String seconds) {
        this.seconds = seconds;
    }

}

--Apple-Mail-4--714917804