[Webtest] Problem using redirection in canoo script

Abhijeet Rai webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 15:07:12 +1000

Hi,

I am having a issue while using a canoo script , right now the script
makes a request to a website and checks for the content and links etc..
basically checking the download buttons treating them as another link.
couple of weeks ago a redirection program(basically a servlet
redirection) went into our website and canoo script is failing to
recognise that as a link and giving an exception i.e stepfailedexception
: step "check links: broken link(s)"....

i was wondering whether canoo supports server redirection or  any form
of redirection i.e whether  HTTP Response 302 is supported in canoo ??

anybody encoutered this issue pls get back to me or if there is any
workaround..

thanks
Abhijeet

Abhijeet Rai