[Webtest] setselectfield with multiselect

Jan Schroeder webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 02:08:01 +0200 (MEST)

> We presume WebTest is sorting the list of values. Is there a good reason
> doing this?
>
> Our application needs the values in the correct order, as shown in the
> template.

Even if the testing framework is sending the values in the correct order you
can't be sure that your servlet (or whatever handles the request) receives
the values in the same order. The servlet engine (tomcat???) might shuffle
them again.
See the follow-ups in this tomcat-dev mailing list threat:
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg47963.html

Sorry, I am sure this is not what you wnated to hear....

Jan