[Webtest] Problem using redirection in canoo script

Abhijeet Rai webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:54:16 +1000

hi dierk,

but the redirection doesnt work atleast in my case.. this was also
encountered by some one else

http://lists.canoo.com/pipermail/webtest/2002q2/000082.html

i am having similar problem, pls let me know if there is any
workaround.

Can you pls get back to me i need to have workaround ... My mdeia
precis page is nested below the entry page and media precis page is
constructed dynamically , the download button which is redirecting
doesnt work at the moment....

i tried hacking and constructing the media precis page url but was of
no use...

i need to get workaround if anybody has come across this issue...

thanks
abhijeet

Abhijeet Rai
Content System Programmer
Hutchison 3G Australia
Ph : 612-99645628
Fx  : 612-99645666
Mb : 0425 282 905
email : ARai@hutchison.com.au

>>> ARai@hutchison.com.au 10/10/03 08:45am >>>
hi dierk,

but the redirection doesnt work atleast in my case.. this was also
encountered by some one else

http://lists.canoo.com/pipermail/webtest/2002q2/000082.html

i am having similar problem, pls let me know if there is any
workaround.

thanks
abhijeet

>>> dierk.koenig@canoo.com 10/09/03 06:40pm >>>
server forward, client redirection as well as base tags are
handled transparently through httpunit.

cheers

stepfailedexception