[Webtest] Better way to integrate users' proposed steps

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:43:35 +0200

Hi,

I see the value of the proposal.
We would already have the "extensions" package, where such contributions
could live in.

Having two levels of quality makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable.
I would rather prefer to put extension steps somewhere outside the
Canoo Webtest distribution, like sourceforge or tigris.

cheers Mittie

BTW: I will be away the next two weeks.