[Webtest] Out of Memory

Stefan Ruff webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:02:54 +0200

Hi Mike

we had the problem on a Win2000 system.

To things to do:

First, start the VM in which the ANT is running with the Ėserver option.
You can do this with ANT_OPTS=-server. Some older versions of ant have a
bug in the ant.bat file. Iím not sure if the 1.5.4 has this bug to. If
the script is buggy ant wonít start. The you have to edit the ant.bat.
There are two lines in which the v mist startet an the parameters are
passed. %ANT_OPTS% must be the first parameter to the vm.

(see also the mailing list: date 09.10.2003)

Second: We have defined the webtest task in a separate file and included
the &taskDefinition in each single test. We changed that. So now we only
define the webtest task in the master build file. Since then we never
again hade the out of memory exception.

I hope it helps you

Stefan