[Webtest] JavaScript Validation ?

Asmita Akerkar webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

Question:
Is there a way to validate JavaScript using Canoo?
Which canoo element (clicklink etc) could be used for
this?

Elab:
Scenario 1 >> "WORKS"

Scenario 2 >> "DOESNT WORK"

SOMEFUNCTION(form): This Javascript function would
validate certain things on the form and then submit
the form. But apparently, Canoo doesnt seem to catch
this and doesnt proceed as expected!

The Canoo element I have used for this [which works
for
Scenario 1 but not for Scenario 2] is:

<clicklink stepid="Click this link"
           label="SOME TEXT" />

Kindly let me know the best way to validate Javascript
when submitting forms using Canoo.

Thanks!
Asmita

=====