Antwort: AW: [Webtest] xpath problem

webtest@lists.canoo.com webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 18:23:57 +0100

is it "Projekt" or " Projekt " ?

Philipp

                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                      "Pourki, Forouhar"                               =
                                                                =20
                      <Forouhar.Pourki@t         An:      "'webtest@lis=
ts.canoo.com'" <webtest@lists.canoo.com>                        =20
                      -mobile.de>                Kopie:                =
                                                                =20
                      Gesendet von:              Thema:   AW: [Webtest]=
 xpath problem                                                  =20
                      webtest-admin@list                               =
                                                                =20
                      s.canoo.com                                      =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                      11/05/2003 05:04                                 =
                                                                =20
                      PM                                               =
                                                                =20
                      Bitte antworten an                               =
                                                                =20
                      webtest                                          =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20
                                                                       =
                                                                =20

Hi Marc,
the title is "Projekt". And verifytitle works fine.
The proble is just with xpath.
many Thanks.

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----