[Webtest] Setting User-Agent (newbie?)

Peter Cruickshank webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:48:45 +0000

Hi Mittie

Thanks for the response.

Can you give me a rough clue where to look? - I searched the list (or agent
and user-agent) and found a messages from Stephane Besson in April 2003 and
Marc Guillemot in Feb 2003 complaining about the same problem - with no reply
to either as far as I could see.

I also found the original announcement by you in May 2002 of the ability to
add header info, so I guess it's somewhere in between, if only I could think
of the right search term. I couldnt see it by scanning the quarterly message
listing...

At some point, it'd be cool if the examples in the documentation were updated.
Or a note was added to the troubleshooting page with a link to the patch. (I
know it's easy for me to suggest, since I wont have to do any of the work!)

Cheers.